A long time experience
Originally made of simple steels hardened in the direction of the Earth’s magnetic field, it was in the 1950s that the first modern permanent magnets were developed. Over the years, our site has developed and produced all the families of known magnets, from ALNICO alloys around 1950, Ferrites whose production started around 1970, and finally the last magnetic alloys based on Rare Earths, first in Samarium Cobalt in the 1980s then in Neodymium Iron Boron around 1990
In the heart of your systems
As a specialist in permanent magnets, EUROMAG has the expertise to provide you with high quality products that meet your requirements and high technical performance. Cultivating openness and eclecticism, Euromag’s sustainability is based on a very diversified portfolio of loyal customers in fields ranging from aerospace, aeronautics, military, transport, energy, automotive, sensors, medical, plastics, cosmetics, advertising, billboards and many others.
For Euromag, expertise and performance are our daily priorities.
- We offer ALNICO and Ferrites products “made in France”
- For nearly 60 years, we have also been manufacturing various assembly solutions, including magnets of all types (polar steel pieces, mechanical fixations…)
- Rich in our industrial skills for all magnetic materials, we have developed for nearly 20 years a purchase/resale activity for a complete range of products including Ferrites and Rares Earth magnets (Samarium Cobalt and Neodymium Iron Boron), in sintered or thermoplastic bound form.
- Finally, we offer standard assembly components such as pot magnets or magnetic sheets of all types from our catalogue
Our additional services
In addition to being a manufacturer and distributor, thanks to our practical experience, we offer services in the following areas:
- For the design, optimization and industrialization of magnetic applications
- For the purchase and supply of magnetic functions
- For the audit and control of magnetic components or assemblies
- For demagnetizing or magnetizing operations
- For retouching operations on magnets (uncoated magnets)
- For import/export activities and as a European logistics base for just-in-time deliveries.
Our quality policy
Euromag’s ambition is to be a reference technical partner in the field of permanent magnets and magnetic functions. We place great importance in achieving total customer satisfaction by ensuring constant quality and service. Thus we are certified ISO 9001 / 2015.
Our major commitments are :
- Listening to our customers to reckon their needs and meet their requirements in order to offer products adapted to the desired function
- Maintain a high level of quality for all our products and services
- Control our costs to propose the best technical and economic compromise
- Developing our knowledge and resources
- Be an active partner in development projects
- Maintaining a culture of customer satisfaction